learn how to make quilt of Stars from Mexico

ADVERTISING

Let's learn how to make quilt of Stars from Mexico I've already discovered that there are no rules. The line uses for the quilting may or may not match the fabric. You can start by the Centre or by the edges. Also can happen in several ways (only spray to unite all, spray and pins, all pins, pins and basting, basting only and so on ...). I mean: what counts is to practice and find out what works best for you. I did some research on how to make quilt of Stars from Mexico (most blogs have examples and tips of your authors) and here is the PAP that more I found interesting. Here's a pretty cool tutorial on how to make this beautiful quilt mexica. What I thought was cool is that she doesn't even line up uses spray ... only pins to hold the sandwich (the thought of basting already quit). Another tip, she uses non-slip gloves! Maybe you're an old machine, as well as the Lady of the tutorial, nothing ready to go to quilt, I feel the same difficulty in making the fabric "slide". This one uses the spray only! Another option to keep everything together. And also shows how to roll the quilt so it fits on the machine, especially a big one. This other tutorial is also full of interesting photos and a tip is to practice the drawing that you want to do on paper first. I think that helps the show. In class I did in July the teacher told me to do the quilting is how to draw, just what is the "role" and not the "pencil". Anyway, it helps if you plan a little.

ADVERTISING



These 3 examples they are doing what in English is called stippling, i.e. those curves do not cross never. I think beautiful, but still can't handle. To practice, what's interesting is to make various types of traits for you to win firmness and soon you will find a kind of quilting that looks nicer to you. But if you, like me, you want to make this beautiful quilt stars we're going to make it very Mexican patience and work. Good luck

ADVERTISING


Comentários

ADVERTISING