Colorful Scrap Quilt - Pattern Free



I saw today a little girl making squares in a paper with her mother in the park. It was the perfect time, as I was thinking of making a quilt and this little girl gave me a great idea. I took inspiration from her in every square. She also inspired me in the colors of the park, the green of the trees and the grass ..



I looked at the sky and saw everything blue with few nunvens making my ideas about colors even more pleasing .. There are many ways to make a larger piece of fabric to fit your quilt.
I am very pleased with the size and designer of this quilt ..
Do not waste time and make yourself yours too soon. Put everything that pleases you and everything that animates you and make a wonderful quilt ...


This is a very simple quilt to make ..
I share with you the pattern of this beautiful work. Below is attached the full standard


Colorful Scrap Quilt - Pattern Free

Shiny Patchwork Double Quilt- Pattern

Comentários

ADVERTISING